Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Rant

I don't get it. Why does almost every single (as in a person who is not in a relationship) person HATE Valentines day? I mean I get it that it's a "reminder" that you're single. But why hate it? It doesn't have to be a day for showing only one person that you love them. It can be a day to tell everyone in your life how important they are to you (the people that are important to you that is.). So I say quit moping. If you're moping you probably have some growing up to do.
And another thing. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY??? It's still over 2 weeks away ya know. I mean some people are just as bad as the ad agencies... skipping over Thanksgiving for Christmas. Like, what about Groundhog day?


Don't forget the groundhogs......

love.peace.happiness.

Caite Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment