Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Groundhog Day!

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day. I don't know what it is but I love Groundhog Day! It's funny because I tend to root for the underdogs... I adore minor holidays (Groundhog Day, my half birthday, Boxing Day, my birthday, the 12 Days of Christmas, Thanksgiving..... (okay that last one isn't really minor but it always seems to be in the shadows of Christmas and Football)), I'm a Hufflepuff, I'm in a string Orchestra.... It seems like in everything I do I CHOOSE to be with the Underdogs. But ya know, that's okay. It sets me apart from others.

Most people choose to set their sights on Valentines Day and skip Groundhog Day.
Most people choose to be in Gryffindor, where all the main characters of Harry Potter are from, and shun the Hufflepuffs.
Most people completely overlook Orchestra for Band.
A lot of people try to become someone they just AREN'T.

But me? I just embrace the things I care about and smile.

Do you think it would freak people out if I put together a groundhog costume and wore it to school?

peace.love.happiness.

Caite Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment